Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bittersweet moments


I love and hate these bittersweet moments when I feel like I'm eating a lemon tart- sugar sweet with joy but sour full of loneliness. Now I'm alone at home, tidying up before another day of work tomorrow. D.Suke left for New York yesterday and tonight I had dinner with the Pearl of India. After a mighty fine dinner, I returned home and am reveling in my sweet n' sour moment with music at full volume. Listening first to Sounds Eclectic and now to Norah Jones (Feels like home), I"m thinking of all the people I've met in my life and how many I miss.

Just yesterday, through my new job, I was able to meet the great-grandson of the British Prime Minister during World War I. A very interesting and nice man, but he isn't one of the people I miss!

Link posted by megliemoo @ 10:04 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I miss you a lot and miss the days when we could hang out in Seattle. Can't wait to hear more about your new job. It sounds fabulouso.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home