Monday, September 11, 2006

PR stronaut



Yes, I'm now a PR agent. I could tell you about my clients, but I'd have to kill you.
When we decided to leave Japan last year, I started thinking about a new industry for when I had to look for a job upon my return to the US. And based on my background, relevent experience, and where I want to go in the future, I decided on public relations. And it sees I've finally found my profession! I'm at an agency so that means that I am at the whims of our clients. But at the same time, it means that every day is different and I get to learn about new industries all the time. Suddenly entire new worlds have opened to me. Reading the business section of a newspaper in the past was more like reading a book on space travel: I've heard of it but know nothing about it and as I have no chance of going there-do not plan to learn more.

Ah hah! I am now buckled into the rocket and jetting off to new planets on a regular basis. Space travel means I get to see a lot of aliens at work in their native element. Fashionistas and techies and non-profitables.... all seen from far above in my spaceship as a PRstronaut.

Link posted by megliemoo @ 5:34 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home